With shared branching, credit unions from all over the country share facilities to give members thousands of convenient locations to perform transactions just as if they were in their home credit union. Whether you are at work, home, or your favorite travel destination, your credit union is always nearby.
Anywhere you see the logo above, you can conduct a range of transactions, such as:
- Loan Payments
- Make transfers between accounts
- Purchase money orders, travelers checks and official checks*
- And more!
When you enter a shared branch you will need:
- Your home credit union’s name
- Your member number (4 digits)
- Valid government-issued photo identification, i.e., State Driver’s license, US Passport