The Mini-Mortgage Loan allows you to use your Colorado primary residence as collateral for a loan of up to $50,000, for a maximum term of 8 years and closing costs of only $150.
- Verification of income (i.e. paystub, 1099, income tax returns).
- Mortgage company statement showing first mortgage balance.
- Homeowner’s insurance policy declaration page.
- Copy of first mortgage deed of trust.
- County receipt of paid property taxes or printout of escrow account activity.
- Property tax assessment or certified appraisal (under 6 mos. old).
First or Second Mortgages through Centennial Lending
We have teamed up with Centennial Lending, a credit union-owned mortgage company, to offer you a wide variety of residential mortgages at competitive rates when you are ready to purchase a new home or refinance your existing home.
Click here for a complete and accurate fee quote for all the loan types that they offer.
You can apply online and shop with confidence knowing that you’ve got the right financing all lined up!