Relief from Credit Card Debt Promotion
Do you feel like every month you make large credit card payments but the balances never seem to go down, year after year?
Gather up all your credit card bills and add up how much you’ve paid in interest so far this year. We can consolidate that debt into a mini-mortgage that will enable you to pay it off in 5 years or less and, in most cases, you will pay in interest over those 5 years the same amount of interest that you typically pay in a single year.
Terms and Conditions:
- Home must be your Colorado primary residence.
- 80% maximum loan-to-value.
- $10,000 minimum – $50,000 maximum loan balance.
- 5-year maximum term.
- $150 closing costs
- Verification of income (i.e. paystub, 1099, income tax returns).
- Mortgage company statement showing first mortgage balance.
- Homeowner’s insurance policy declaration page.
- Copy of first mortgage deed of trust.
- County receipt of paid property taxes or printout of escrow account activity.
- Property tax assessment or certified appraisal (under 6 mos. old).
- First page of the credit card bills that you would like to pay off.
First or Second Mortgages through Centennial Lending
We have teamed up with Centennial Lending, a credit union-owned mortgage company, to offer you a wide variety of residential mortgages at competitive rates when you are ready to purchase a new home or refinance your existing home.
Click here for a complete and accurate fee quote for all the loan types that they offer.
You can apply online and shop with confidence knowing that you’ve got the right financing all lined up!